By Abdulrasheed Yusuf
The All Progressive Congress Presidential Screening Committee has begun sitting in Abuja headed by a former National Chairman of the Party, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun.
Our Correspondent reports that the followings are some of the questions reportedly put before the Presidential Aspirants:
- Do you have dual citizenship?
- Are you the subject of investigation by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission or the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission?
- Have you been arraigned by the Code of Conduct Bureau?
- Have you ever been convicted for a crime?
- Have you ever been declared bankrupt?
- Will you been willing to step down for a consensus candidate?
- What is your manifesto?
- Will you abide by the Party’s objective and manifesto?
- What is your APC membership Status?
- The Aspirants were asked to present original copies of their credentials including school certificates.