2023 Annual General Meeting of the Nigerian Institute of Public Relations, NIPR, has ended in Abuja with the election of Dr. Sule Ya’u Sule of Image Merchants Promotion and 16 others as members of the Institute’s Governing Council.
The Institute is run by a 22-member Governing Council made up of 17 elected members and 5 nominees of the Federal Government.
The elected members would form an Electoral College to elect the President and Vice President, who are to also double as Chairman and Vice Chairman of the Governing Council for a tenure of two years.
The 17 Elected Council Members are:
1. Dr SuleYau Sule-868 void 20
2. Ini Ememobong Essien-867 void 3
3. Dr Ike Neliaku-830 void 10
4. Bashir Adamu Chedi-815 void 18
5. Dr Adewale Oladipo Oyekanmi-811 void 23
6. Okoh Thelma Chika-808 void 22
7. Kabir Ali Kobi-795 void 3
8. Adaramola Temitope-788 void 13
Professor Kate Azuga Ominuga-753 void 11
9. Dr Saidat Salah Abdulnaqi-713 void 27
10. Prof Emmanuel Dandaura-695 void 16
11. Professor Sarah Benjamin Luwahas-673 void
12. Prince Ford Ozumba-656 void 6
13. Pastor Paulinus Eyinda Nsirim-648 void 2
14. Olubunmi Adedoyin Badejo-630 void 12
15. Akin Agbejule-612 void 25.
16. Bajulaye Adetokunbo-593 void 23
17. Yakubu Gomos-584 void 3
For more stories, follow us on Facebook @Nigerian Kicker.